Career advice and HR counselling, job search and recruitment are about good basic work, professionalism, decency – and honest desire to make a difference to people’s career well-being.
Competent career advice and HR counselling when you:
- Are considering a change in your career
- Want new content in your career
- Need sparring in your job search
- Are HR or line manager and needs help with HR-related tasks
In a typical 1:1 career advice / job search, we will review the following:
- Clarification of your motivation, strengths, competences, wishes and needs
- Clarification of opportunities for career steps
- Specifying the direction of your future career
- Optimization of CV and cover letter / application
- Ongoing sparring to navigate in the job search process
Competent HR counselling and sparring for the company’s management and/or internal HR. Solution of specific HR tasks such as:
- Preparation of an HR policy
- Description and optimization of HR processes
- Mapping and defining relevant KPI’s
- Competence development / Perspective conversations
- Plans for employees leaving, changing jobs internally, outplacements
- HR-interim (projects for shorter or longer periods)
Please note: All recruitments and certain HR tasks are carried out in collaboration with the company KM2Job, where I am an associated partner.
Tailor-made advice and counselling
Tell me what kind of knowledge / advice and counselling within career advice and HR counselling you need, and together we will design a targeted “package” that matches your needs and expectations.
- Advice, counselling and solutions are based and targeted via alignment of expectations.
- All materials I prepare during the course belong to the customer
My advice and counselling are based on knowledge, experience and alignment of expectations, so that the process and content are as targeted as possible. For companies, my advice and counselling have a direct impact on the bottom line and operations. For employees and families, my advice and counselling are crucial for a better well-being and security.
During the course, you will receive files with relevant information and guidelines on relevant topics.
No language barrier
Choose between counselling in Danish, English, German or French. Thank to my long-standing global career, I speak and write all four of these languages.
I have lived and worked abroad for more than 25 years, including many years with ny family. During these years I was HR director in an international company.
My DNA ist the desire – and the ability – to create value for both business and people. My approach is based on flexibility, and all processes and solutions are targeted and adapted to your needs.